Did you know that in 1902, the driver’s seat in a limo was actually outside the vehicle’s main compartment? The only protection it received against rough weather was via a sunroof on top. Limousines have been on the road for about a century now and still, hiring a limousine service and arriving at a place in a stretch limo is no less classy. Limo rental is popular for a few big reasons – their ability to make a grand entrance, comfort, class, sophistication and of course, the luxuriousness of just being in one. Here are some reasons that explain why a limousine is an experience for the senses –
• Luxury and Class All Round – Air conditioning first arrived to a limousine car and despite being pretty inefficient and extremely expensive, the manufacturers had one thing on their mind – comfort and luxury of the owners. And after all these years, this motto hasn’t changed. When you are sitting in a limousine and arrive at a destination, heads will turn, and unless you are Benedict Cumberbatch, Laverne Cox or Lupita Nyong’o, those heads are turning for the limousine you are in.
• Versatile For All Events – Hiring a limousine might have become popular because of funerals but these vehicles are actually as versatile as Roger Federer’s back hand. They are perfect for a wedding, for your prom and obviously, for airport transfers and pickups. The reason is – you are never overwhelmed by luxury. Events and destinations stop mattering when you are in a limo.
• Stress and Time Management – Stress is the leading cause behind problems like heart issues, hair loss, signs of ageing and almost anything. It is like processed bread – just do your best to throw it out of your life. If you have a stress-heavy work life, you can use a limousine to manage deadlines and reduce some stress. The last thing you want to do is worry about rushing around before an important meeting, business trip, or vacation. When you hire a limousine service, they take all the stress of travelling away. All you need to do is gather your belongings and be ready at the appointed time. No rushing around at the last minute and no stressing out over traffic conditions.
The longest limousine is 100 feet long and is a Lincoln. That is exactly how long the list of Limousine benefits goes. Stop fantasizing about the perfect journey and get into a limousine now.
Are you thinking about having a limo take you to prom, to the airport, or just for a night on the town? You could even be considering one for your wedding, bachelor party, bachelorette party, 21st birthday party, or any other special occasion. Limos are great as long as you get one that will work for your needs. Here are some limo rental tips to help you out.
First, make sure you compare before you commit. Too many people call up the first place, get a price, and say OK before they have any idea what they have gotten themselves into. You need to know which limo you are going to get, who the drive will be, what the price is, and whether or not they are a reputable company to be dealing with.
Second, make sure you go to the company you have chosen, in person, and meet the staff, see the limo, and meet the driver. This is important because you need to make sure the drive is going to be friendly and will have fun with you or if you are entertaining clients you need a driver that is professional and will act in the right manner.
Third, compare the price and ask for a price match. If you can find a couple of companies to give you quotes on your limo rental, then you can shop the quotes and get a price match. Most of the time other companies will be willing to beat the price for your business. Just make sure you are comparing the same type of limo and not two different types or they will just laugh at you.
Last, make sure you are getting what you want. Be fair about it, but make sure you are getting exactly what you want. After all this is a special occasion and you want to make it memorable right? Limo rental tips are important and you need to make sure you get what you want before you commit to any contract or transaction.
A wedding ceremony is a very special occasion; a person would want a lot more than just a mere limousine ride to the venue. Hiring a limousine for your wedding ceremony is a pleasurable and unforgettable experience for such a big event. You should also be certain that your limousine will not only arrive on time, it will also come with the best appearance. Who wouldn’t want to travel to the church in a beautifully decorated limousine?
The main question which comes in mind when hiring a limousine rental company is whether the service chosen will be up to the mark or not? The best answer for this question is that a proper research can help you a great deal in finding the best limo rental services.
Here are some of the main things which you should consider when hiring a limousine service:
• The first thing you should do is make a booking for the limousine at least six months before the wedding day.
• Don’t put the price as the main priority when hiring a limousine service, because the level of the services will also depend on what you are paying.
• When hiring a limo service, make sure you ask them to show you their fleet of wedding limousines so that you can make the right decision.
• Always select a vehicle that doesn’t have any blemishes and is free from odor, so that when you enter at your reception you feel proud and special.
Timings Are Important:
When you are making a booking for a wedding limousine, keep in mind the time frame you are booking it for. Like if you book the limousine from 2pm-5pm and if your photographer is still busy in taking pictures and when you come out of the church and you find that there is no limo outside, that is probably because at 5pm its time is completed and it has to reach for another scheduled appointment. But if you have doubts that your booking may exceed an hour or two, then you may ask your limo rental company to accommodate time for you at extra charges.
Another main feature you need to keep in mind when considering a limousine rental is selecting the right chauffeur. You should make sure that the chauffeur is well-mannered and well-dressed. A good limousine rental company will make sure to hire chauffeurs who have experienced and a valid driving license.
Apart from this one may also keep in mind to check that the limousine you are booking should be clean and presentable. You should also check if there are any beverages and water bottles inside the limousine and their charges are included in the price you are paying for the services.